Sunday, February 28, 2010

Ummm it snowed !

To say the least it snowed in NY. Our house got over 2 feet of snow. Power went out on Thursday at our house and didn't come back on until today sunday. I haven't had internet so I've been seperated from the world. Luckily we have a generator so we didn't have it that bad. The snow had a blue tint to it in the cracks which i've learned means its glacier snow or wet snow. It is a very heavy snow. All the trees branches are weighed down to the ground. A ton of trees broke, we had to clear them out of the driveway so we could have it plowed. I am definately out of shape. Walking in 2 feet of snow is hard enough. but carrying trees as well wears me out quickly. We had some good family time. becky keith and the kids came and were stuck in the snow with us. It was fun, but I'm glad its over and i'm ready for the snow to be gone. The snow is plowed so high that you can't see around corners when you're driving. Anyways.... enjoy the picks!
















2 comments:

Jessica said...

love ur new background, great pics

Carla said...

i'm sick of the snow as well... ready for summer