Friday, February 19, 2010
oops!!!
So my friend from church asked me to babysit her kids today, since I don't have a job right now. I said sure, why not. They have a new house dog that's not potty trained, kept peeing all over even though i let her out every hour!! anyways two of the kids are at school and 2 are home with me. The baby is getting cranky but i got to keep her awake until I pick eden up from the bus. So I get the kids in jackets and head to the end of the road. we wait ten minutes for the bus, its king of cold out. So I hurry the kids back to the door only to find out that it's locked!! Yep the babysitter got locked out of the house with 3 kids under 5 yrs old. I called the mom and she didn't answer and i don't have the dad's number. But my dad does, so I got hold of dad who then called their dad and he came home from work to let us in : ) They have a really old door and there is a tiny button that gets hit when the kids pull the door shut....I didn't know. Luckily he only works like 10 mins away. the kids got some fresh air and exercise on their scooters. No harm done!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment