yay, i did something on my blog again. i changed it up a little bit, but i don't like it so i'll probably change it again. haha well, we got a kitty her name is "the Dutchess" you know like fergie (thanks jess) this cat is hilarious. i swear she is part cat,dog, and even has a little bear and kangaroo in her. I'm gonna try to upload some videos of her, she really is something else. Greg took me to a golf tournament. It was fun, it was a scramble tournament which basically means whoever hits it best we all go put are balls there and hit from there. i like that kind of tournament :) i enjoy golfing but i've only been like 5 times total. I would love to go more. I didn't bring my camera so i didnt take any pics so this is just a random one of us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
you know i'm totally mad at you for forgetting about me but i'm leaving you a comment because I love you. I like your kitty, but dogs are way better.
You mislabeled some of the other blogs. It's justinky, jessucka, and adumb.
Miss you!
jenny's funny...! my hump my humps my lovely lady lumps..
Post a Comment