Sunday, May 10, 2009

boating with Greg

So i went out on Lake Ontario with greg and his family. They have a couple boats out there and greg invited me. the weather was pretty crappy but i still had a great time. Greg took me out on the little speed boat before the storms started. We fished with some friends from the dock and his little brother and parents right there on the dock. I did pretty awesome for my fist time!his little brother was pretty mad, now we're gonna compete in the future. haha he's just as competitve as i am. I wouldn't touch the fish though, so every time i caught a fish, i yelled for greg haha, he came and took care of it. we ate some good food, and had some fun conversations with the friends on the dock. When the storm came we hung out in the boat, mainly naps and dvd's, my fave!

this is nick and ro's little pug sammy! and greg too :)

This was the first fish i caught, pretty good size fish!! I guess it's called a northern pike
Woody (greg's dad) saw a turtle and said he would catch it and he did, that was pretty cool. greg picked it up by the tail, the snapping turtle was pretty ticked off about that, we put it back in.


so i'm retarded and put this pic on twice and don't know how to get it off



Greg and i out on the little boat






and my honey greg....cute huh :)


Here's his little bro ryan, he keeps trying to fish but to me it comes naturally haha



Thats about it. I seem to do a lot with greg and have some great times so hopefully i'll post more often.....no promises!





3 comments:

Jessica said...

Finally!!! Next time make him take off the hat and glasses, I still have no idea what he looks like! That is one big turtle, and a nice fish!!!!way to go!

Wilde ones said...

OK - I'm way behind! I need to call home and catch up on everything!. . .someday my hands will be free so I can make that call;) Love you!

Unknown said...

Yo, that fish was ok, i could probly catch a bigger one with my bare hands but whatever. Also bout time you posted! I heard he drives a mustang so hes ok with me lol. Also i took maranda to the driving range this weekend, im trying to get her addicted, shes pretty good. Anyway, glad your having fun! Ill see you in august!