Friday, March 12, 2010
My new Job!
So I finally got a full time job. I would never have guessed that I would be working in an OB/GYN office. I also never would have guessed I'd like it as much as I do. I work at Women's Medical Group in Newburgh. They have a ton of doctors, NP's, and staff. Everyone is easy to get along with. I'm having a lot of fun learning about an area I don't know much about. They have a triage nurse, and a small legit OR where they perform Hysterectomy's, ablations and more. All is lapriscopically, no cutting : ( I pretty content no matter where I work but this one has such a variety to it. It's a lot of fun! Plus I'm learning quick and have to say I'm pretty good at it too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That taco ring looks way good, I would drool over it at a restaurant! Also I am very pleased that you are happy at your job, I especially love the set hours for you. U can go to institute and basically have a normal life including weekends loveu!!!!
Post a Comment