Tuesday, July 8, 2008
justin and rachel are slackers!!!
i just realized that justin and rachel have a blog. i couldn't remember my username or password to get on here and while trying to get them to send it to me it said i have two accounts mine and justin and rachels showed up i thought it might be a family that no one wanted to tell me about so i looked at it and its justins and rachels. so they've been holding out on us. it's really cute and you should look at it. i have their address link on my blog. i don't know if you need to be invited but my guess is everyone is they just didn't tell us. justin we have the same birthday and rachel we have the same name and you didn't even tell me...... i'm upset :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Apparently I haven't been invited yet. I tried to check it out but was blocked. I'm gonna have to give them a hard time. Way to stumble upon this one Rachel - They think they can have privacy from us, but ooohh they're wrong!:)
Actually, Rachel and I were hurt because we sent out all of these invites and nobody checked out our blog. But alas we were forgotten, so we cried ourselves to sleep on our huge pillow and I ate 3 gallons of mint chocolate chip ice cream all by myself. Seriously if anyone can't get on let us know so everyone can check out my bulging biceps. Rach sent out invites when she started the blog but I don't think she has everyone's updated emails.
Post a Comment